Once you attend university or an authorized advanced schooling provider, you may get a HECS-HELP loan to fund your studies. You are able to just get A hecs-help loan if you may be signed up for a Commonwealth supported spot (CSP).

A HECS-HELP loan doesn't protect costs like accommodation, laptop computers or text books.


Your provider will assess your eligibility for the HELP loan resistant to the criteria below. For those who have any relevant questions, please contact your provider.

To have a loan that is hecs-help you need to:

  • be learning in a Commonwealth supported destination.
  • be an Australian citizen and meet the residency requirements (you must study at part that is least of your course in Australia).
  • be a brand new Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) holder or permanent visa that is humanitarian and meet with the residency needs.Read more